The emphasis in the design of the system has been on keeping data relevant and easy to access and amend.
For firms operating (or needing to operate) a client review system the ease of reporting and tracking actions and tasks has been at the heart of the design.
Production of standardised valuation reports, fact-finds, charts and the tracking each individual clients’ profitability have been further key elements of the design of the system.
New Business processes and accurate policy information assigned to correct clients are key to being able to provide meaningful management information as well as production of regulatory reports such as RMAR. Our system allows you to add client policy information quickly and efficiently, even if you do not have the full detail. Some of the key functionality that our existing users find invaluable are:
- Reconciliation of commission and fee income per client
- Reconciliation of commission and fee income per adviser
- Simple recording system for time spent on tasks
- Fee Agreement schedules
- New Business Register
- Mail-merge facility
- Funds under management tracking and analysis
- Individual client assessment of profitability
- Client segmentation
- Various client lists by age/client status/adviser
- GDPR compliant system
Freedom is continually being enhanced and upgraded to cater for the changing face of regulation. Jan 2022 Capacity for Loss reporting released.